Pursuant to the Republic Act 11332, Presidential Proclamation Nos. 929 and 922 (s. 2020), Memorandum from Executive Secretary dated March 16, 2020, and CSC Announcement No. 13 (s. 2020), NCIP Region III is now implementing an alternative work arrangement following the “Work-at-Home” set up. As such, we would like to inform the public that all offices (Regional, Provincial and Community Service Centers) will temporarily be closed from March 17, 2020 until April 12, 2020. Normal office operations will resume on April 13, 2020. In addition, all field-related activities are postponed for the protection of our Indigenous Cultural Communities (ICCs).
While working at home, NCIP regional, provincial and field unit officers and staff will sustain some aspects of its operation through various online platforms in order to fulfill but not limited to the following:
1. Dissemination of advisories from the Commission.
2. Coordination with Local Government Units (LGUs) and other government instrumentality implementing the Luzon-wide enhanced community quarantine.
3. Monitoring, reporting and coordinating with our ICCs and their respective leaders.
4. Resource mobilization drive for affected ICCs.
5. Other online functions deemed necessary so as not to completely paralyze our service delivery.
For immediate concerns, kindly contact our hotlines–09053796452, 09988668587 or email us at [email protected] or [email protected]