INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF PERSONNEL ICT PRODUCTIVITY EQUIPMENT REPOSTING
1. The NATIONAL COMMISSION ON INDIGENOUS PEOPLES – REGIONAL OFFICE III (NCIP-R3), through the General Appropriations Act FY 2023, intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED NINETY THOUSAND PESOS ONLY (Php1,490,000.00) being the ABC for payments under the contract for Personnel ICT Productivity Equipment. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The NCIP-R3 now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the eleven (11) units of desktops, eleven (11) units of laptops, and one (1) unit of drone is required within twenty (20) working days after the winning bidder’s receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP)/Purchase Order (PO). Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the NCIP-R3 through the contact details below and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m and at the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) (www.philgeps.gov.ph).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 28, 2023 to May 22, 2023 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person or through electronic means.
6. The NCIP-R3 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 10, 2023 at 9:00 A.M at Conference Room, 3rd Flr. KL Building, A. Consunji St., Sto. Rosario, City of San Fernando Pampanga and/or via Zoom platform which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before May 22, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on May 22, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. at the given address below Conference Room, 3rd Flr. KL Building, A. Consunji St., Sto. Rosario, City of San Fernando Pampanga and/or via Zoom platform. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity, provided that an authorization letter shall be submitted to the BAC on or before the scheduled opening of bids. Only one (1) representative for each bidder may physically attend the bid opening and who shall present a vaccination card (with booster shot) upon entry.
10. The NCIP-R3 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
RANDIE S. BACANI
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
National Commission on Indigenous Peoples – Region III
The BAC Secretariat
3rd Floor, KL Building
A. Consunji St., Sto. Rosario,
2000 City of San Fernando, Pampanga
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
April 28, 2023
(sgd.) RANDIE S. BACANI
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee