NCIP Chairperson and other Key Officials of NCIP CO participation during the 77th “Komite Ng Sama-Samang Pagpapaunlad” meeting at Unit 5000, SBMA
February 9, 2022, NCIP Chairperson and other Key Officials of NCIP CO participation during the 77th “Komite Ng Sama-Samang Pagpapaunlad” meeting at Unit 5000, SBMA.
The highlights and agreements during the meeting were as follows:
1. Establishment of water system by Subic Water inside Pastolan AD. For the Subic Water to submit technical description of the project and for the IP Community to submit a resolution that it is a community initiated project
2. Establishment of Internet and Communication provider inside the AD. Presentation of technical descriptions by the Globe Telecom during the next KSSP Meeting.
3. On illegal entry of Migrants. To consider the implementation of Calom/Cadla. Issuance of guidelines by the community on how they will regulate entry of Migrants.
In closing the Chairperson NCIP was obliged by committee for a message where he delivered the following:
1. The importance of committee meetings like this where the IP Community, the NCIP and The Proponents sit together and discuss all burning issues affecting development of their AD with full transparency.
2. That this will become the template mechanism in addressing AD Burning Issues towards further operationalizing the Visitorial Powers of the Central Office.