The 79th meeting of the Komite ng Sama-Samang Pagpapaunlad (KSSP)
The 79th meeting of the Komite ng Sama-Samang Pagpapaunlad (KSSP) was held at the covered court in Pastolan, Brgy. Tipo, Hermosa Bataan, on Wednesday, April 27, 2022.
SBMA: Atty. Michael Quintos, Armina Belleza Llamas, Carlos Andres.
Tribong Ayta Ambala: Bonifacio Florentino, IPMR; Erlinda Ignacio, Council Member; Maricar Marquez, TAAPI Secretary; Ma. Teresa Frenilla, TAAPI Member.
Atty. Roland P. Calde, Regional Director
Mr. Randy Q. Bernales, NCIP Bataan Provincial Officer.
Atty. Roman Antonio, Legal Officer.
Abel A. Paule, AA-I
The following are matters that were discussed during the activity:
1. Holy land validation
2. Jobin SQM – on the development of a memorandum of agreement yearly plan, trust account under DOE’s energy regulatory program.
3. Validation of 33 families
4. Location of modular tank of Subic Water
5. Re-hiring of 4 Omni workers to SBMA
6. Prepare to appoint OIC for pastolan
7. Drug Operation in Pastolan
8. Minors driving motorcycle
9.Pagasa Indigenous Community Ministries Inc. (PICMI) ministry pastors from sitio Kanawan are requesting for access to the community