The Ayta Ambala ICCs/IPs actively worked together with the Bataan ADSDPP Team during the pre-planning consultation and meeting in preparation for their CADT & ADSDPP Formulation dated May 23, 2022 at Brgy. Bamban, Hermosa, Bataan.
Updates of the Meeting:
1. Meeting with elders, leaders, women, youth, and other community representatives was conducted by NCIP Bataan ADSDPP Team to inform and educate the Ayta Ambala of their rights and responsibilities pursuant to existing policies and regulations;
2. Initial information and education of RA 8371-IPRA, Rules on Delineation & Titling and ADSDPP;
3. Full commitment of Ayta Ambala ICCs/IPs;
4. Identification & determination of the Community Working Group (CWG) from Parapal & Bamban community representing different sectors;
5. Scheduling of next activities.
#adsdppparasakatutubo #IndigenousPeoplesAgenda #correctinghistoricalinjustice