The DILG Central Luzon visited the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples Region 3 to facilitate the MOA signing of the Multi-Sectoral Advisory Committee (MSAC)
The MSAC is divided to five (5) sub-committees to categorize National Government Agencies/Stakeholders in capacitating LGUs depending on the need and area of focus of each stakeholder, to wit:
• BUSINESS-FRIENDLY AND COMPETITIVE LGUs,
• ENVIRONMENT-PROTECTIVE, CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTIVE AND DISASTER RESILIENT LGUs,
• SOCIALLY-PROTECTIVE LGUs,
• PEACEFUL, ORDERLY AND SAFE LGUs; and
• TRANSPARENT, ACCOUNTABLE, PARTICIPATIVE AND EFFECTIVE
The NCIP Region 3 shall continue to engage in inter-agency activities to promote the welfare and rights of Indigenous Cultural Communities/Indigenous Peoples (ICCs/IPs).